2022 Fall Hockey School
August 14 through October 6, 2022
Boys Mites through Bantams and Girls U8 through High School
If you are a hockey player between the ages of 4 and 18, the Fall Hockey School can help you prepare for the upcoming season. The Fall School curriculum, designed for the different needs of each age level, develops players’ power skating, individual skills, and tactical understanding of the game. Head coaching positions are filled by some of the most experienced coaches in Rochester.
- Select your group from the schedule on page 2 of the Fall Hockey School Information Packet and enter it as you complete the Fall Schools Online Registration form.
- Payment is due at the time of registration by credit card. Submitting the form takes you to our credit card processor. You will receive an email confirmation which is your receipt. Registration is not complete until payment is received. You will not receive additional confirmation. Download a copy of the Fall School Schedule for reference.
- Report to the Rec Center, on the first day assigned to your group, in full equipment with your full name clearly visible on a piece of tape on the front of your helmet.
If you need goalie equipment, please call Rob Cothern at (507) 272-3415.
Check in at the registration table located in the lower level. If no one is at lower level, coach will do roll call on ice.
Applications will be accepted on a “first-come, first-registered” basis, according to the registration timestamp. No telephone or mailed reservations will be accepted. Prompt completion of your registration improves the chances that you’ll be enrolled in your desired group. If the group for which you’ve registered is full, you will be called to join another group in your age category. If you aren’t called, you’re in; please stay with the group schedule you have selected. If registrations are not received by August 14, your placement cannot be guaranteed.
Every player who enrolls in the Fall Hockey School will work with qualified, enthusiastic, and experienced coaches, and will have an excellent opportunity to improve as a player.
If you are interested in working with the Fall School coaching staff, please fill out a registration form and mark "coach" at the bottom of the first page. Also please call Jay Ness at (507) 250-3631.
Head Coaches will be contacted prior to Fall School. Assistant Coaches will be limited. Assistant coaches will be selected by the Head Coach of each group. All Head Coaches will receive reimbursement of the fee for tuition for their child at the completion of camp.
Coaches on staff: Please fill out registrations for your kids and mark head or assistant coach. You will be contacted if you are needed to head up a group. If you are an assistant you are asked to bring your skates to the first practice, head coach will select the number of assistants he needs at that level.
This school is sponsored by the Rochester Hockey Foundation, a non-profit organization. The Foundation funds college grants for Rochester High School Seniors, and other hockey related projects in Rochester. The school is open to all, regardless of sex, race, religion, or national origin.
Register using our Online Registration form.
Frequently asked questions:
- Will I receive confirmation? No. No news is good news. Show up at time selected.
- How do I choose a group? Select any group in your age group which fits into your schedule.
- My child has never ice skated before but is a great roller-blader, should we enroll him/her? Yes. Try to get to public skating before and during the school.
|Termites||Incoming and Returning||$160|
|Super-mites||Incoming and Returning||$160|
|Squirts||Incoming and Returning||$160|
|Pee-Wee||Incoming and Returning||$160|
|Bantam||Incoming and Returning||$160|
|Girls||U10 and U8||$160|
Be sure to check out our Fall Power Skating Clinic.